Ashley Wynne’s credentials include:
- Qualified Tennis Ireland Level 2 coach
- Director of Tennis
- Qualified SAQ (Speed, Agility and Quickness) coach
- Football Association of Ireland Kick Start 1 and 2 Coach
- BSc Degree in Sports Management from UCD
- Years of experience working with the top coaches in Ireland
Ashley has also represented Ireland at Junior and University levels. She has won various national titles at all levels and recently represented Leinster at senior level. Ashley is Head Coach at the Wexford Harbour Boat and Tennis Club and is in charge of the Junior and Adult Coaching Programmes there. She coaches the Development elite players in Wicklow Tennis Club. She is mainly based in the Wicklow/Wexford area and coaches in WHBTC, Glynn/Barntown and Rosslare clubs. She also works in the Wicklow and Dublin areas. Ashley gives lessons to players of all ages and standards. She is available for private or group lessons, cardio tennis or clinics.